UPDATED April 21, 2020
An update to our valued guests,
Until the current closure of non-essential business is lifted in the state of Pennsylvania, both our theater and our box-office is currently closed. If you need to reach us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you call our box-office and leave a message, we will call you back, but understand that it will take us much longer to respond than normal.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to serve our customers during this disruption.
At this time, our plan is to re-open with our production of “Red Hot and Country,” scheduled to open on May 22, 2020.
We appreciate your continued understanding and support as we work towards re-opening our theater.
What we’re doing at our theater:
Once we’re given the approval to re-open by officials, you will see the following changes during your visit.
• Although we’ve already instituted paperless tickets for 95% of our guests, we will handle all reservations and check-ins at the theater with no physical contact. We encourage all guests to either pay for their tickets via phone or online prior to their visit. When checking in at the theater, no tickets or other forms of reservation will be needed. Simply tell us who you are, and we’ll get you checked in.
• In addition to our already high standards of cleaning and sanitation, we’ll be cleaning and sanitizing all high-contact surfaces including door handles and restroom facilities multiple times during each performance along with all tables and chairs before and after every performance.
• We will be making modifications to our theater layout, including eliminating tables to adhere to the six foot distancing guidelines. We will also temporarily discontinue seating multiple parties together at our larger tables, and we will be seating at a limited capacity (50 guests) until otherwise instructed by state and federal officials.
• We will modify dinner service to eliminate any potential handling of dishes, carafes, or utensils by multiple guests. Instead of fresh sliced bread in a basket, we will be serving individual rolls to each guest. We will eliminate any carafes of water or iced tea, and we will also temporarily replace all our family-style dining options with single portions served individually to each guest.
• The cast will no longer be available after each performance for photographs, autographs, etc.
We hope that we’ll be able to relax these temporary modifications soon, but we appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we strive to make your visit to us as safe as possible.
We can’t wait to open our doors again and entertain you. In the meantime, we ask that you continue to do all you can to protect yourself and your family.
The Pines Dinner Theatre Family