UPDATED July 15, 2020
Important Health and Safety Guidelines for our guests:
We are implementing the following guidelines to keep both our guests and staff safe:
• In accordance with guidelines set forth by both the CDC and the PA Department of Health, we request the wearing of a mask when you are not seated at your table. Masks are not required for guests who have a medical condition that would preclude them from wearing a mask. If you are not wearing a mask we will assume that you fall in to the aforementioned category.
• Although we’ve already instituted paperless tickets for 95% of our guests, we are handling all reservations and check-ins at the theater with no physical contact. We encourage all guests to either pay for their tickets via phone or online prior to their visit. When checking in at the theater, no tickets or other forms of reservation will be needed. Simply tell us who you are, and we’ll get you checked in.
• In addition to our already high standards of cleaning and sanitation, we are cleaning and sanitizing all high-contact surfaces including door handles and restroom facilities multiple times during each performance along with all tables and chairs before and after every performance.
• We have made modifications to our theater layout, including eliminating tables to adhere to the six foot distancing guidelines. We have also temporarily discontinued seating multiple parties together at our larger tables, and we will be seating at a limited capacity until otherwise instructed by state and federal officials.
• We have modified dinner service to eliminate any potential handling of dishes, carafes, or utensils by multiple guests. Upon request, we will serve individual bread and desserts to each guest in a party.
• Per guidance from the state of PA, salt, pepper, sugar, and other condiments will no longer be available on each table. We are happy to provide individual servings of condiments upon request.
• The cast will no longer be available after each performance for photographs, autographs, etc.
We hope that we’ll be able to relax these temporary modifications soon, but we appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we strive to make your visit to us as safe as possible.
We can’t wait to open our doors again and entertain you. In the meantime, we ask that you continue to do all you can to protect yourself and your family.
The Pines Dinner Theatre Family